Casey Allied Health offers exceptional care using a wide range of therapies to alleviate all foot related complaints, liasing with other health care professionals, to give you comprehensive holistic podiatric care. Listening to our clients needs with determination to guide and assist each person for their own individual problems.
Heel Pain Program – BRAND NEW!
Are you suffering with Heel Pain?
Are you fed up with pain everyday?
Are you feeling like you can’t do the activities you want to do?
OUR HEEL PAIN PROGRAM CAN HELP YOU!
Kristi Boles, our principal Podiatrist at Casey Allied Health, has spent the last 15 years developing the Heel Pain Program to tackle this Chronic, exhausting and life limiting condition.
The Heel Pain Program treats the Inflammation and Pain in the short term and addresses the underlying cause of the problem with ongoing support and rehabilitation of the foot to reduce the risk of the condition reoccurring in the future.
A thorough and detailed Biomechanical Assessment, Foot Posture Assessment, Injury Analysis and Gait Assessment is conducted at the initial consultation to analyse the body and diagnose the condition.
A extensive Personalised Treatment Program is designed to treat your condition, utilising Foot Mobilisation Therapy, prescribed footwear options, stretching, strengthening exercises, anti inflammatory treatments, orthotic therapy, Radial Shock Wave Therapy and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Contact Casey Allied Health on 8774 9600 to make an appointment with Kristi or one of our other experienced Podiatrists.
Don´t suffer from foot pain anymore!
At Casey Allied Health you will receive care from treating nails, corns and calluses, through to medical conditions such as Diabetes and Arthritis, biomechanical and sport related problems and conditions requiring minor surgery.
Casey Allied Health Podiatrists are university trained health care professionals who work to keep feet healthy and functioning well. Our Podiatrists use a wide range of therapies to treat conditions related to foot structure and function.
Your feet are the foundation of your body and it is critical that professional care and attention is given to ensure correct alignment and optimal functioning.
An average person walks approximately 128,000 kilometres in a lifetime. Will your feet last the distance?
A podiatrist is a health professional who deals with prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of medical and surgical conditions of the feet and lower limbs
- General Podiatry for ALL ages:
- We treat patients from all ages and we believe that foot care is an important part of your general health.
- Nail Surgery
- We also perform the treatment or removal of ingrown toe nails using local anaesthetics.
- Comfort Specialist Footwear Range
- We also offer a wide range of footwear, and can fit and order specialist fashionable designs that suit your needs.
- Sports Podiatry and Orthotic Therapy
- Sports Podiatry is the treatment of foot, ankle, knee and lower limb injuries by altering and improving lower limb function. Some people require orthoses in the management and prevention of these injuries.
- Forefoot, Arch and Heel Pain
- Arch and heel pain is frequently the result of a condition commonly called Plantar Fasciitis. Other conditions can affect the feet causing significant pain and a Podiatrist can diagnose and treat these conditions.
- Diabetes Foot Health Assessments
- Examining the feet can offer important clues to Diabetic Foot Health. Monitoring nerve, blood vessel and foot health allows for early intervention and appropriate specialist referral.
- Nails, corns and callus treatment
- A corn or callus are areas of thickened skin that occur in areas of pressure. These are a natural way for the body to protect itself but can become very painful if not managed properly.
- Gait analysis
- Visual gait analysis means measuring and analysing the biomechanics of your feet and legs as walk or run
- Radial Shockwave Therapy
- Using the Swiss DolorClast method we can offer treatment for chronic musculoskeletal pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and muscle trigger points.
- Nail Laser Therapy for Fungal Toenails
- The use of laser in podiatry is not new. For years lasers have been used safely on the foot for several conditions. Although the 1064 laser is FDA approved for the temporary clearing of nails, new lasers are now being used to treat nail fungus.
See a Podiatrist if:
It is recommended to see one of our friendly Podiatrists at Casey Allied Health if:
- You have pain in your feet
- You are on your feet all day
- You have skin and nail problems (ingrown or discoloured toenails, corns, skin rashes
- You have foot odour
- You have a foot injury
- You have health problems such as Diabetes or Arthritis
- You have recurrent trips and falls
- You have problems getting shoes to fit comfortably
- You have lumps or bumps, bunions or misshapen toes
Podiatry services at a range of convenient locations
Our Podiatrists are available to assist you at Casey Allied Health in Berwick, at the Springhill Medical Centre in Cranbourne and the Southern Cross Medical Centre in Hampton Park.
Berwick Clinic54 Kangan Drive
- (03) 8774 9600
- (03) 8732 0313
Cranbourne ClinicSpringhill Medical Centre
Springhill Shopping Centre
Cranbourne North, VIC 3977
- (03) 5991 4700
- (03) 5991 7096
Hampton ParkSouthern Cross Medical Centre
6, Cnr Stuart Ave & Fordholm Rd
Hampton Park, VIC 3976
- (03) 9799 2233
- (03) 9799 3006