Do you suffer heel pain?
Casey Allied Health prides itself on offering a premium health care using a holistic approach for all the family.
Head Podiatrist Kristi Boles, along with Stephen Devenish, Carol Ngoo, Josh Osborne, Rav Kumar, Luke Mason and Lauren Haupt (Podiatrists) are strong believers that feet play such an important part in our daily lives that we need to take care of them. Most feet are already overdue for a check up.
RSWT may be the answer to your Pain!
Our Practitioners understand discomfort, aches and chronic pain can be debilitating and unbearable – RSWT is an affordable, effective treatment that acts fast, so you can get back to apain free life!
Call our clinic to discuss how this treatment can help you!
Fast and Effective
80% Success Rate
Just 3-5 treatments at short intervals activates self healing process and can reduce pain, fast!
What is Radial Shock Wave Therapy (RSWT)?
Radial shockwaves are high energy acoustic waves. They are transmitted through the surface of the skin and spread radially into the body. The body responds with increased metabolic activity around the site of the pain, stimulating and accelerating the healing process.
RSWT is used successfully in sports medicine and daily practice all over the world. Its effectiveness is demonstrated in many clinical studies. RSWT isFDA approved!
Book your RSWT Consultation today.
Can other problems be treated?
Randomised Clinical Trials (RCT) have been proven and documented for treating the following complaints with a success rate of 70% – 80%
- 1. Epicondylitis Humeri Radials
- Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow
- 2. Tendinosis Calcarea
- Painful limitation of shoulder movement due to calcification
- 3. Epicondylitis Humeri Ulnaris
- Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow (golfer’s elbow)
- 4. Bursitis Trochanterica
- Painful periostitis of the outer femur
- 5. Patela Tip Syndromer
- Inflammation of the point of attachment of the patellar ligament
- 6. Tibialis Anterior Syndrome
- Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain
- 7. Achillodynia
- Painful irritation of the Achilles tendon
- 8. Fasciitis Plantaris
- Painful, mostly chronic inflammation of the plantar fascia
- 9. Chronic Enthesopathies
- Painful irritation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain, or due to degenerative processes
- 10. Acupuncture Points
- Pain therapy via treatment of acupuncture points
- 11. Painful Trigger Points
- Acute and chronic pain in the back, shoulder, neck, etc. due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles